Friday, December 5, 2008

Continued sharing of Mission Statements - Day 2

Continued sharing of mission statements....

Remember if you like feel free to go the extra mile and take a look at their shop/Website/Blog and see how their mission statement lines up with or is reflected in what is represented in their shop/Website/Blog. Maybe even ask yourself what picture does this mission statement paint to me about the entity? Is it clear to me and or well represented? Does it make me want to come back or even learn from them?

Sassalynne shared "My mission is to get totally unique, one of a kind yarns out to the world! They can then be used to create totally unique, one of a kind items. I've already seen some that have been created, and it's a bit like being a proud mother!"

Check Out Sassalynne's two blogs!


***********************************************************************************

The Lone Beader shared "My mission is to employ the power of beadwork to educate, inspire, and unify people across the globe=:)"

Check out The Lone Beader's additional sites:
Signed,
Indiscriminate and Random Musings

1 comment:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I think Sassa does an excellent job at pursuing her mission statement!